Another month, another book haul (#Can’tStopWon’tStop). I trekked to Dallas for Thanksgiving, and I had to pay a visit to the flagship Half Price Books store. It’s HUGE. I’ve never been more excited about a bookstore than I was about this store. If you’re in the DFW area, definitely pay it a visit. So many books, so little time. I picked up two novels this month, which is a big move for me. I’ve been super interested in Jane Austen recently, so I decided to give some of her works a shot. Here’s to a month of great books found at great prices!
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and the Making of the Classic Film by Richard Hollis and Brain Sibley
- Walt Disney’s Dumbo – A Little Golden Book, circa 1947
- Walt Disney’s Pinocchio – A Little Golden Book, circa 1948
- Walt Disney’s The Wonderful World of Walt Disney: Stories From Other Lands – Golden Press, circa 1965
- Walt Disney’s 101 Dalmatians – A Little Golden Book, circa 1991
- Walt Disney’s Bambi – A Little Golden Book, circa 1995 (?)
- Disney-Pixar Toy Story – A Little Golden Book, circa 2009
- Walt Disney’s Alice in Wonderland – A Little Golden Book, circa 2010
Tip: If you love old or new Little Golden Books, pay a visit to your local Half Price Books. I’ve found 70-year old, vintage copies of classic Disney stories for $7.00 and new, barely used copies for $2.00. They have a fabulous selection!
What are you currently reading? Have you added any books to your Christmas list? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Thank you so much for reading! If you’d like to keep up with me on social media, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Goodreads. If you’d like to be alerted whenever I publish a new post, you can follow me on Bloglovin’ or subscribe via email below. Are you a blogger too? Let me know the name of your blog – I’d love to check it out!