So, I went a little book crazy over the last month. Some of them had been sitting on my wishlist for quite some time, so I finally decided to pick them up from Half Price Books or Barnes and Noble. Because I loathe paying cover price for books, many of them were bought with a coupon (yay!). If you’d like to save some money on your next purchase from Half Price Books or Barnes and Noble, sign up for their email newsletter. They’re two of the few companies that I subscribe to simply because they usually have great coupons and they don’t spam my inbox. Don’t forget about their awesome selection of new and used books, too! Anywho, below is a list of books that I purchased throughout the month of September. Enjoy!
- The Tabasco Cookbook by Paul McIlhenny with Barbara Hunter
- The World That Made New Orleans: From Spanish Silver to Congo Square by Ned Sublette
- Mona Lisa in Camelot: How Jacqueline Kennedy and Da Vinci’s Masterpiece Charmed and Captivated a Nation by Margaret Leslie Davis
- America’s Queen: The Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis by Sarah Bradford
- Elizabeth the Queen: The Life of a Modern Monarch by Sally Bedell Smith
Self-Help and Inspiration
- The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams
- At Home in the World: Reflections on Belonging While Wandering the Globe by Tsh Oxenreider
- Walt Disney’s Peter Pan and Wendy – A Little Golden Book, circa 1952
- Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse’s Picnic – A Little Golden Book, circa 1978
- Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty – A Big Golden Book, circa 1958
Have you read any of the books that I mentioned above? If so, which one? What did you like or dislike about it? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Thank you so much for reading! If you’d like to keep up with me on social media, you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Goodreads. If you’d like to be alerted whenever I publish a new post, you can follow me on Bloglovin’ or subscribe via email below. Are you a blogger too? Let me know the name of your blog – I’d love to check it out!